Sunday 16 March 2008

'Lickle Baa Lamb'

One of the very many talented members over at CB kindly gave permission for us to have a play with a little lamb she drew.
The lady's name is Martine and you should really pop over to see her blog ... The Craft Table ... where you will find lots of lovely inspiration and where you can see her original blank doodle (her words not mine).




Anyway, here is what I did with her cute little baa lamb.

I took the liberty of adding her copyright to the image so's to ensure that she gets the credit for creating this cute character.

Thanks for letting me play Martine.


As a wee 'Thank EWE' ... sorry couldn't resist LOL ... I had a play in PSP, (Paint Shop Pro), this afternoon made a little Good Morning .gif for Martine to use for signing in to her groups and/or forums. Don't know why but her name doesn't appear to be sparkling here although it does on my PC. Never mind you get the gist.


*UPDATE* 20th MarchI sent Martine the EWE card I made and included a wee RAK (Random Act of Kindness) ... thanks for the lovely comments you wrote about it on your blog.

6 comments:

silvercustard said...

love the lamb Max, your cards are great. Keep up the good work xx

Sequin Bead said...

that is so very sweet max, well done x

Martine said...

thank you for the brilliant use of my sheep image hun, and thank you so much for the lovely sparkly image that you made for me, that was so kind of you. xxx

SewDelish said...

What a cute little lamb!

You have won some crafty blog candy. Come and see me for details.

http://sewdelish.blogspot.com/

SewDelish
xx

Max said...

You're welcome Martine ... :)

Oooooh blog candy ... am on my way!

Enfys said...

That is a sweet card, and I am SO seriously impressed with you making a glittery thingy, you are clever. I have only just learnt to copy and paste, so being a blogger is a bit of a miracle really.