Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Winter Birds

My daughter's riding instructor asked if I would make her a special card for her mother for Christmas so I thought I'd better get a shift on before it's too late.

I also made a couple to add to my general Xmas card box but goodness only knows when I'll get a chance to write them, far less send them to anyone. There's always next year!!
Stop the bus!! ... I wanna' get off !!
These gorgeous Inkadinkadoo stamps are from the Winter Birds Collection and the detail in them is absolutely beautiful.
As usual my photos leave a lot to be desired but you'll get the idea.





I used gold and silver embossing powders but they would look equally stunning just as black silhouettes.
If I had dug them out earlier then I may well have managed to make enough cards for everyone this year as they really need little else added to make a lovely card.

6 comments:

** Irene ** said...

Hello Max

I am gobsmacked with your cards, as they are so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and I love the bird stamp. Love the idea for Mum

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann said...

These stamps are just gorgeous Max - I haven't got them but I have got the normal bird set. Try them on acetate with either black or white Stazon - fabulous effect.

Your cards are wonderful.

That Christmas tree stamp you asked about is an Anita's one (not a favourite brand of mine but from the days before I discovered really good stamps).

ann xxx

torpenhow07 said...

These are lovely, you are right they ae great ust on their own

** Irene ** said...

Hello Max

There is an award at my blog for you

luv
irene
xxx

tiggertastic said...

Max these are stunning, i love the stamps you have used and the layouts really show the images off.

Sarah x

Shirley said...

Gorgeous~!