Wednesday 28 May 2008

RAKs ... and so much more!

Once again, I have been the lucky recipient of some super RAKs from my CB friends since I last posted here.

As you will see the generosity of the members is just overwhelming at times and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful crafty friends.




Thank you so much Sequin, Maggie50 and Tiggertastic for your beautiful gifts of scrummy papers, ATCs, notebooks and fabulous jewellery ... not only for me but for my precious daughter too who loves her chunky T~bar necklace, her super charm and her horsey notebook made especially for her by Tiggertasic.

Thank You is just not enough ... nor will it ever be.























1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

Lovely Raks from Maggie and Sequin hun,

I am just so pleased you liked your goodies, you are such a very good friend, hugs, Sarahxx