Saturday 17 May 2008

More RAKs!

After feeling pretty yukky for the last few days with a tummy bug, it was nice to wake up this morning feeling more like my usual self and although the weather is rather grey and dull outside, I was happy.
This was only to improve further when the postie arrived because he brought with him more lovely RAKs from my CB friends and a delivery of some fabby ribbons I had ordered to cheer myself up. What can I say? They were a bargain buy!!

The first RAK was a lovely butterfly card and message from Dee which made me laugh.
You are such a sweetheart ... thank you.



The 2nd RAK came from Pinkpuppy who kindly sent me some lovely papers, a beautiful ATC (with another butterfly) and a personalised Get Well Card (even more butterflies!!) Thanks Louise ... you are very kind and have helped get my weekend off to a good start.

Whoops ... I forgot to photograph the ribbons ... you'll just have to check back later!

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

Lots of lovely goodies, from some very kind ladies.

enjoy crafting sarahx