Sunday 20 April 2008

RAK ... Random Act of Kindness

Yesterday, I was the very lucky recipient of the most wonderful RAK from 2belle ... one of my CB forum friends.

The amount of goodies that she has sent were enough for several RAKs and the variety of fabbylicious background papers and vellums just blew me away.

I know that other CB members have received similar fabby parcels from her over the last few days and can only say a huge thank you to 2belle for being so generous. I can only hope she has kept some of this gorgeous stash for herself.

3 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow fabby RAK, that's you entertained until Christmas :)

tiggertastic said...

What a fab rak from 2belle. looking forward to seeing what you make, sarah x

Unknown said...

Wowsers lucky girl Max!