Wednesday 2 April 2008

More RAKs!

Hmmmmm ... I wonder what our postman is thinking about the sudden surge of mail being delivered to me over recent weeks. Yep you guessed it ... I have had more surprises dropping through my door from my Crafts Beautiful friends.

Yesterday afternoon, I had a lovely selection of goodies arrive from Copse.
A pretty little Thank You card was included with several lovely papers, embossed 'Happy Birthday' paper and some really pretty feathers, as well as funky foam animals which are so cute.

This morning ... I received a lovely little ATC from Taavjax which made me smile. It is #1 of 3 so no doubt 2 other CB friends will have one dropping through their letterbox too.

There was a larger envelope too and that had travelled many miles across the water.
It contained the Pay It Forward blog candy I won on SewDelish's blog on 17th March. The rules were that I was in turn to offer PIF blog candy to 3 visitors to my blog, hence continuing the Pay It Forward process, and those winners should have received their blog candy by now. So I hope I'm up to date with everything and can relax for a while LOL.

Here is what I received from SewDelish this morning ... some fabby flowers, several embellishments & toppers, some stamped file tabs, ribbed card and some scrummy funky fibres.



I once again have to say a huge Thank You to everyone for their generosity ... you are all so very kind and I consider myself to be a very lucky lady.

No comments: