Wednesday 1 April 2009

**NEW WINNERS COME ON DOWN**

BOO!! Whhhahahahahahahahaha!!
If your name is mentioned below then you will soon be in possession of one of these scrummy prizes ... but you'll have to wait until your parcel arrives to find out which one Sneaky Huh? LOL!
... AND that's only provided that you make your claim in time!

Please e~mail me your snail mail details BEFORE the next winner announcement or you will forfeit your prizes to the next winner.

Sooooooo "C'mon Down" all you lucky people



... Ann
... Nikki C
... Anita Hovey
... Dankadoo
... Christine(Nanaseaside)

Please Note - the only APRIL FOOL happening here ... IS ME !!!

If you want to join in the fun too, then please check the ROOLZ and add your name by
CLICKING
HERE

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt Max,are you sure you havent secretly bought a craft shop,lol!!
congratulations to the lucky winners,have a fun time crafting with your new stash.
hugs to you max
tracy
xxx

Susan.... said...

What a wonderful selection of candy...what lucky girls ! enjoy your prizes...
hugs
susan (saramar) x

Annie said...

oooooooooooooooooooooh is it me? do you know I visited a blog earlier and saw my name announced as a winner and then found out it wasn't me!! Boo hoo - well I've come on down and I'm going to email you Max (which won't be easy with my fingers crossed to ward off any other Anns out there).

Congratulations to everyone whose name is up and wow Max thank you so much for this fun event. It's much better than other people's blog candies.

Ann xxx

Max said...

LOL ... yes my little Chickadee Ann. It is definitely you ... so pleased you're having fun. I'm having a blast?? :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Wiccababe said...

oh well done girls - isn't this soooooooo exciting, its like winning the lottery :)

Christine said...

Hi Max thank you so much for the candy (& thats before it arrives) have PM d you.

hugs Christine xxx

Danka Doo said...

YeeHaw!!! (that is a Texas yell of excitement...LOL). I am so excited to win!! Thank you so very much. I will email you my info!

Christine said...

Hey Max, I see that Christine above was the Christine that really won.

I thought it was me :-(. Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks for the chance!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Max said...

Awww ... don't be too sad Christine. There's still plenty of prizes waiting to be won :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

jude said...

Congratulations all who one fingers crossed for next time,
judex

Rachel said...

Congratulations ladies...

Rachelxx

pinkpuppy said...

Well done ladies!!!!!1

Colargolet said...

Congrats to all winners! Wow, what a lovely stash you've won!

Nikki said...

Thanks Max Your the sweetest Congrats to all of the rest of you winners too :)
Huggs Nikki

Christine said...

Thank you Max my album has arrived beautifull

hugs Christine xx