IT's SPRINGTIME ...
... and for many of us this is a time to blow away the Cobwebs of Winter ... do some decluttering ... reorganising ... and general Spring Cleaning.
Much as we hate it ... it needs to be done.
Sooooooo ... with that in mind I intend to take some time away from Blogland and 'Spring Clean' both my home and my personal life.
However, so's you won't forget about me while I'm away, I am putting some fabulous blog candy up for grabs.
But you'll be wondering ... what are the Surprises ... plural ... mentioned in the title and what makes my blog candy different to all the others out there?
Well ... there's going to be slightly different format because ...
... Firstly ... there is no deadline,
... Secondly ... winners will be selected totally randomly and ...
... Thirdly ... the surprise element is that prize photo's will only be revealed after the winner has been selected so you don't actually know what you're going to win until you've won it!! (although sneaky peeks may be posted occasionally to whet your appetite.
So here's the ROOLZ.
* Add a comment to this message (only 1 entry per person please) and pop a direct link on your blog (if you have one) telling others about "Max's March Madness Spring Surprises Candy"
AND if you have commented and are also one of my Followers then you'll have 2 chances of winning.
*If you don't have a blog then you can e~mail me if you prefer to be in with an equal chance of winning.
* At random times over the coming weeks I will pop in and randomly select a name (or names!) from the comments list ... that lucky person will win a spot prize!
* Announcements will be made in a separate message, along with a photo of the prize they've won.
Prizes are many and varied and will include stamps, albums, card kits, paper packs, embellishments, ribbons, chipboard, and various combinations of ... in fact oodles of crafty goodies that all deserve a good home.
* The winners should contact me via e~mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with their snail mail address before the next draw or they will forfeit their prize.
So you'll need to keep checking back regularly to see if you've won and make your claim before the next draw.
* In the event of an unclaimed prize, it will automatically roll over to the next winner, so they will actually win 2 prizes! Lucky Devils!
*Winners will still be eligible for future draws as their names stay in the Prize Pot so if you're very lucky, you could win multiple times ... it's up to you to keep checking.*
NB: Entries are invited from all visitors regardless of location as I am willing to post overseas ... so join in the fun and spread the word.
**ENTRIES NOW CLOSED**