Saturday 31 January 2009

All White ... with a Dash

Today's offering is a first for me ... using white supplies ... although technically I suppose I cheated because I added a 'dash' of silver ribbon and mirri card and black ink inside for the stamped message. But hey ho ... it's nearly all white.

It could double as either a Valentine card or an Anniversary ... and I suppose at a push maybe even a birthday.
The hearts are cut from glitter card and the wire embellishment was from a Christmas Cracker, so more recycling.

I don't have a wife ... but my hubby does ... tee hee.
But then again, maybe my brother will want this one 'cos it's not too 'slushy'.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Gorgeous Max, perfect for any occasion. I love the " all white "

luv
irene
xxxx

Twiggy said...

Really elegant, well done
Twiggy x

Tracy said...

Love it very elegant.
hugs
tracyxx

tiggertastic said...

Max this is so elegant and beautiful. The detailed work on the heart is amazing.

Sarah x

Shirley said...

I call this creativity plus!!