Friday 20 June 2008

Tagged Thrice!

I've been tagged thrice this week by Ultamum, Enjay and Cambiel ... so here goes with some more useless and totally uninteresting information about little ol' me ...

The "Roolz" are as follows:

Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


Ten years ago:
I was a Stay At Home Mum of 2, married to a hardworking husband and felt very lucky with my life. Blimey ... some things never really change!! Only difference now is I have a wee part time job.

Five things in today's 'to do list':
Didn't get around to making a list today.

Snacks I enjoy:
Anything savoury ... usually with lots of onions.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Ooooh crikey ... make sure the family was looked after and would have to invest some for the future (always supposing I will be around to enjoy it). Dunno what else ... have never had loads of money so haven't really thought about it.

Places I have lived:
Stoke on Trent
Stafford
Fife


Now I'm supposed to tag 5 friends ... I always find this bit difficult but hopefully my choices have not already been tagged.

Ann
Tiggertastic
Copse


and a couple of newer blogger friends ...

Liz
Jennifer

5 comments:

Cambiel said...

oops! I have just tagged you Max! Sorry if it is making you repeat yourself.

Liz McGuire, said...

Great blog and ta for the tag, it's on my to do list!

Jen said...

Thanks for tagging me Max - just hope I can find 5 friends lol!
Jen x

Copse said...

ohhh Ive been tagged Ive got no idea what happens, if I walk though a Security door will I go off ;) lol

Liz McGuire, said...

The tag has been done, see my blog.