Saturday 5 December 2009

Condolences

This simple card was sent to my Sister-in-Law's dad following the death of his second wife, Nan.

Sadly she finally lost her battle with Breast Cancer last week, after almost 5 years of treatments and surgeries.
Nan was a genuine, wonderfully kind & generous lady, who always saw the good in people, (even when no one else could), and at the young age of 53, was taken from her family and friends far too soon.

She truly will be missed by everyone who ever knew her.
RIP Nan xx

7 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Max I'm sorry to here of your very sad loss Nan sounds like she was a beautiful lady.

I love the card you have made Condolence cards are always so difficult to do I find not that I have had to make very many thankfully. I especially like the sentiment is it a stamp?

Hugs, Carol Ann xx

Annie said...

So sorry Max - it must be a really hard time for you.

It's a beautiful card.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Max

Thinking of you.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Max,
Not the best of time for you, so sorry for your loss.
The card is beautiful.
Hope your ok.
Hugs Angel

Max said...

Thanks ladies.
I think Christmas especially will be a difficult time for my S-I-L and her family this year.

jude said...

Max this is a Lovely card simple and elegant .It is so hard to think what to put on sympathy cards that is beautiful.
So sorry to hear of her death sad at the best of times but with christmas nearly upon us makes it a little harder to crasp.
Thinking of you all love n hugs judex

Tasha said...

Max i am very sorry for her loss.
Yourcard is beautiful and the lovely sentiment will bring some words of comfort
love tasha xx