Tuesday 22 December 2009

**BAH! HUMBUG!**


Don't worry - that's not how I'm feeling but the name of a new Challenge Blog that I will be involved with in 2010, along with my good blog buddies Ann and Irene.

We all have good intentions to start early making our Christmas cards and tags etc., but most of us don't.  We leave it until the last minute and end up rushing around trying to get everything finished.  Our challenge blog hopes to help you kick start your Christmas cards in January and continue throughout the year so when the mad rush of Christmas arrives you will be feeling all smug, with a fabby stash of cards ready to post.
Our first BAH! HUMBUG! challenge begins on Friday 8th January, when we hope you will join us to try to take some of the stress out of Christmas leaving more time to enjoy ourselves. 
We would love it if you would join us and take the first step to stockpiling your 2010 Christmas Cards so just click the image to hot-foot it over there.

So ... here's a little clue about our first challenge. 

"It might be a good idea when you're tearing off the wrapping paper and opening those special choccies to watch out for any rather nice ribbons or embellishments because you just might need them".

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

ooooo now I like the sound of this Max, I thought I was being all prepared by starting my xmas cards in September, but I still ran out of time
will definitely pop over for a nosey next year
merry xmas
Debz
xx

tiggertastic said...

oh bottoms just as i was saying goodbye to the christmas card making stash too, best of luck with the challenge blog and DT work Max,
sarah x

Twiggy said...

Great idea Max. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2010
Twiggy x

Cambiel said...

Ohhh I like this idea very much indeed! I was thinking to myself last night how sad it is that I did not leave myself enough time to use all the techniques I had planned to on this year's cards. I've never joined a challenge blog before but you can count me in for this one! :-)

Sam said...

Fab idea Max - I'll be there with bells on hun
Have a lovely christmas babe
Sam x