Sunday 7 June 2009

Dino-Decoupage

Regular visitors here will know that decoupage is not ... and probably never will be ... my "thing" but I really admire and appreciate other people's beautiful results.
I have a couple of Decoupage Sheets that were sent to me when I took part in a 'Tried and Tested' item for Crafts Beautiful magazine a while ago. So I thought I would just use them up and make a couple of cards for the Grab'n'Go box.
This one is Die Cut Decoupage so is easy peasy to make up ... just press out the pieces, add foam pads and layer it up.
Even I can't go wrong with that!

The characters are kind've cute and if you look carefully you can just about see the sparkle highlights which catch the light.
Just need to add a Dinosaur related greeting to the inside and it's good to go.

I think I may just about be in time to enter this into Creative Card Crew's Challenge #13 as the theme this week is 'Child's Play.'

7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

You did well,
fantastic card,
Hugs
Angie

Joey said...

Hiya, ooooh your card is perfect! I love the scene and the animals, love the way you have done the birthday too. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Wiccababe said...

fab card, I agree about the decoupage - I have carpal tunnel so thats my excuse lol

did you ever get a double horsebox btw max?

jude said...

cute card Max ideal for child,im like you hun not my thing decoupage i will have ago when die cut as easier.Nice to see youve found some ME time ,in your busy home life ,hope your having a wee rest too!
hugs judex

Annie said...

That's a really fun card Max. I've got tons of decoupage that needs making up - hmmmm wonder if I should put some in the post for you. lol

Ann xxx

Nicola said...

Wowee your card is perfect Max, love this deco and how you arranged the birthday greeting. Wow it sure sparkles.
Thank you for playing along with my challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tasha said...

Hey Max my frind hope you are well. This card is fantastic love the images loving the sparkle and the layout
thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx