Sunday 21 April 2013

Flamboyant Colours


There's a section in my filing cabinet filled to the gunnels with card sheets from Kanban, so I had a root through them and found these flamboyantly colourful images ... enough to brighten up anyone's Sunday afternoon don'tcha' think?  
This would be the perfect image for Masquerade Ball invitations.
6" x 6"
5" x 7"
DL
Easel Card
Combined with some pretty paper from Papermania, snippets of coloured card stock and a couple of sentiment stamps - the result is a collection of 4 very different cards.  
I'm heading back to Pixie's Playground again this week to enter my easel card for their Snippets Challenge.   They're keeping a swing for me so would be rude not to go and play!
Would also like to enter Crafting When We Can- At The Movies ... obviously the movie would have to be Masquerade.


Finishing up for today with something a lot more subtle.
Another Kanban sheet but this time showing a cute wee girl with a fluffy bow bedecked sheepdog.  Adorable!  Some pink papers and ribbon are added to make a card suitable for any age and any occasion.  I'm going to enter it in the challenge over at That Craft Place where the theme is For A Child.
 

11 comments:

Mary said...

Max, I found you through Di. Glad I did. Great easel card. I never thought of making one this way. Good job! Off I go to see who else is in the playground. I've not posted a project yet this week...hope to later. Have a great week.

Vicky said...

Super card love all those colours in her dress, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs Vicky

An Occasional Genius said...

I know just the sort of sheets you mean! You've made some fabulous cards though Max, I love them x

Cathy said...

Fun cards Max, clever easel card too! :)

Mrs A. said...

Don't go telling Miss that you have a draw full of Kanban or she will be holding you and the draw hostage!!!! Very colourful card just what we need toenvcourage Spring to make an appearance. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

I just love that easel card! Fantastic! So colorful! Love all the purple. I love the other cards too!! Fantastic image! So great!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can! Good luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can

Di said...

Hi Max, brilliant cards and I do love the snippety easel card :) As Mrs A says, I'm in mourning about Kanban, like you have tons of their stuff but you seem to have cornered the market! Foilplay still have some supplies if you want to top up your mountain :))

Great to see you playing again - told you they're a lovely group of playmates!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Two lovely creations here Max. The "for a child" one is so adorable. xxx

Gillian R said...

such a fun card

Juls said...

I have a tower of plastic drawers, that is filled with Kanban Kits ... I always fall in love with the images, however I am more of a stamper so I dont dip into it too often, but you have made me want to have a wee root through and have a play! I do love your Lorali card, I do love her images!! Hugs Juls

Kezzy said...

OOps sorry about that pressed something I shouldn't lol, if you want to delete my last comment lol. Super cards they look fantastic. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx