Friday 24 June 2011

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 25

Apologies for my recent absence but unfortunately I suffered a rather nasty bout of "Barf Humbug" ... more commonly known as Gastroenteritis ... and blogging was the last thing I thought about.  Am feeling much better now though and was able to join Ann, Wendy and Christine for this week's Bah! Humbug! Penguin Challenge.
This cute trio was stamped with black ink and embossed before colouring with Promarkers and matting onto burgundy card.    I then hand embossed some random snowflakes and used the cuttlebug to emboss the sentiment before colouring it with vivid green Promarker.
Green stripey paper and a panel of green mirri card decorated with knotted ribbon provide a colourful backdrop with some Diamond Stickles adding some sparkle to the image.
You really must check out Bah! Humbug! to see for yourself the super offerings by my fellow Humbugger Ann and our Guest Designers, Wendy and Christine who will sadly be leaving us this week.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Wowza Max how gorgeous are those penguins - love em.
So glad you're back and fighting fit.
Not had a text yet so I'm guessing all is still in air.
oh dear
Ann xxx

Aquarius said...

I love your three jolly penguins - great card. Glad to hear you are feeling better this week (not a nice thing to have!!) Take care

jackiescrafts said...

Sorry you have been poorly Max but I'm glad you are feeling better now
I love these penguins, they are cute and I love how you have used them on your card

Hugs Jackie x

Purple Crazy said...

Such cute penguins, gorgous card, glad u r recovering from Barf! Humbug!, had a fab time at Humbug Hall, thanks for inviting me to stay, promise to try and join in during the year, hugs Wendy

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card Max, love the cute penguins. Debs xx

Tasha said...

Oh this is so cute Max, i love the sparkle and the green mirri card
love tasha xx

LaJanette said...

Awesome card! Those penguins are super adorable!!

Thanks for visitning my blog and for your sweet comment :0)

Janette
http://lajanette.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Love your three penguins Max - are they a stamp or digi??? So glad you're feeling better after your dose of "barf humbug" - you did make me larf.......... lol

Hugs. xx

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love your shiny paper and your adorable trio.



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!