Thursday 16 July 2009

Buttons and Bows

The latest challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is Buttons and Bows and the prize up for grabs is a fabby selection of ribbons ... and as I absolutely lurrrrrve ribbons of any kind, I couldn't resist and just had to play along.

Now I'm not sure whether multiple entries are allowed over at Kaboodle Doodles but I made 2 cards this morning and can't make up my mind which I prefer.

On the purple card I've used button brads as the flower centres and on the multi coloured card I've drawn a sweet smile with a white gel pen ... can you see it?


The uncertainty could be because I'm not entirely happy with either of these 2 cards so there's a very good chance that they may well be 'gazzumpped' in favour of something else if I have time before the deadline.

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Thanks for playing along Max! I just love this card - the colors are just great! ~chris

Unknown said...

They are both gorgeous - thanks for joining us again at Kaboodle.

June said...

Gorgeous work Max. That sunflower is sensational
hugs June xxx

dragonflyjoy said...

Love the card Max. Nice fresh lines and colours. Good Luck!

love
Joyce xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful work, very elegant!

Saskia :)

jackiescrafts said...

Love both cards I think I like the sunflower best but they are both fab

Susan.... said...

What fabulous cards Max ! good luck ! and l hope you are all well
Hugs
susan x

Irene said...

Hello Max

Tow fantastic cards, my favourite is the smiling flower.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic cards Max,
Love them both,
Thank you for joining us at kaboodles,
GOod Luck,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Unknown said...

Fab Cards Max, I would not have been able to choose either, both great. Hugs Avril xx, ps love your blog, the teddies are so cute..Hugs Avril xx

Unknown said...

Your Kaboodle challenge prize will be posted to you first class tomorrow so with any luck you will have those delicious ribbons by the weekend.