Monday 22 September 2008

Quick MaxMakes

I've been really busy getting a Xmas Card order completed and, because I haven't been too well recently it seems to have taken forever. Sadly I can't show them to you without permission, but I can show a couple of other cards I've made in between.

The first is a birthday card for my younger sister whose special day was 15th September.
The gold foiled card is actually pink, but the camera didn't pick this up very well.

This black and white card was a wee 'Thank You' card made for the surprise send to CB Towers organised by PinkPuppy (aka Louise) on the Crafts Beautiful forum.
By all accounts I think CB Towers Staff had a fabulous start to the week when a deluge of Thank You cards, created by forum members, were all delivered at the same time. Fantastic!

No comments: